Celebrate a monumental day in your marriage at our wedding ceremony and reception venue near the San Francisco Bay Area. We’re located near Sonoma County in the beautiful wine country. We’re preferred among wedding ceremony venues in the area because we offer: The Great Room – The Great Room is an extremely versatile space. If you prefer a heated and air-conditioned indoor space to exchange vows and spend time with loved ones, this is an ideal location. This newly remodeled space seats 150 people at tables. Our Great Room has also been used for cocktail hour, receptions, as a lounge and dance area. Our bar is made from 21’ live edge redwood and offers custom built Edison lighting as well as a kegerator with double taps, a wine fridge, and more. We also have a second 14’ bar that is frequently used as a non-alcoholic beverage center.
- A lush garden – There’s always color in our garden, no matter the time of the year. Flowers and vegetables rotate with each season, creating a stunning backdrop for you and your love. Our garden lights up at night, creating a stunning illumination for the barn, trees, vineyard, path around the pond, and architectural features on our property.
- Our Oak Tree Terrace – We offer a gorgeous terraced hillside with rustic redwood benches that seat 200 guests. A popular location for wedding ceremonies, you’ll also find raised bed gardens, giant oak trees, and a countryside barn.
- Pond and Water Feature – Our large pond includes a floating lighted fountain with koi and goldfish swimming throughout. Many couples enjoy having their ceremony in this picture-perfect location.
- Large Lawn - Our barn is always one of the favorite backdrops for a wedding, but other couples choose to use the redwood trees or our small vineyard.
As one of the most sought-after wedding reception venues, Mountain House Estate also offers:
- Patio with bistro lights – Dance the night away and enjoy a champagne toast on our beautiful patio. With a bandstand and more, this location accommodates 250 seated guests and is a wonderful addition to our estate.
- A 5,000-square-foot lawn – Situated next to the pond, you can utilize our lawn for games, dinner, and more. Our lawn can seat 250 people at tables.
- Your own unique location – Have another location in mind? We’re no stranger to approving reception locations, so if there’s a patch of oak or redwood trees calling your name, don’t hesitate to let us know about it. It’s your big day, after all!