CLOVERDALE, CA – November 24, 2020 – For the fourth year in a row, Mountain House Estate has achieved the prestigious recognition of being admitted into The Knot Hall of Fame, an award representing the best wedding venues and vendors across the country, as reviewed by real wedding couples.
Only the top five percent of wedding vendors received this honor for 2021. To determine the top five percent of wedding vendors across the country, including Northern California wedding venues, The Knot assessed its millions of user reviews across various wedding vendor categories, including venues, florists, photographers, caterers, officiants, and more.
“It’s such an honor that our wedding couples recognize our hard work and diligence,” says John Alden of Mountain House Estate. “We take great pride in the level of service we provide to wedding couples and appreciate such a prestigious designation from the most respected source in the wedding industry,” says Lane Nittler of Mountain House Estate. “This award sets us apart from other Northern California wedding venues and establishes us as one of the best wedding choices in the greater Bay Area.”
Lane works directly with wedding couples, guiding them to crafting their wedding vision at the venue. In contrast, John works diligently to maintain all 40 acres of the property and to create new experiences for the couples and their guests. With resources such as premarital advice, Allseated guide, how to write your wedding vows, how to serve alcohol at your wedding, our timeline checklist, ways to save money, and how to have a safe and stylish wedding during Covid, Mountain House Estate provides a wealth of wedding knowledge, tools and unbiased advice throughout your wedding planning process.
The Knot is the leading wedding resource in the United States, reaching engaged couples through its website, planning app, magazines, and other media outlets. Since 1996, it’s helped over 25 million couples during their wedding planning process.
Mountain House Estate is a highly awarded Northern California wedding venue that features 40 private, gated, acres and multiple outdoor ceremony and reception areas, for the exclusive use of one couple on their wedding day. Endless photo opportunities, a rustic vibe, and wine country charm are intentionally created for the couples perfect day. Consistently recognized as one of the top wedding venues in CA, it’s the only recipient of “Diamond Certified” in the wedding industry. It has also received WeddingWire’s “Couples’ Choice Awards” three years in a row.
Why we’re rated higher than 95% of other Wedding Venues in CA
Here’s why couples tell us they ultimately picked us as their choice of wedding venues in CA.
- Our location is rustic, relaxed and stress-free
- Located in wine country, we’re away from all the noise of the city, and close to a wealth of unique activities, whether inland or on the coast.
- We’re a private, gated venue
- That means no outsiders, no strangers, no unwanted guests showing up or crashing your wedding. Many Bay Area, lodging and winery wedding venues are not private, risking you and your guest’s exposure to Covid, wedding crashers, or other uninvited guests.
- We have several ceremony and reception areas for you to choose from, both indoor and outdoor
- Right now, we recommend taking advantage of the fresh air and having an outdoor wedding ceremony and reception on our 40 acres to keep a safe social distance. We have several options to choose from, and a different location for all parts of your celebration.
- We offer uniquely safe options, such as food trucks for your guests
- While self serve buffet-style catering may be a thing of the past, we have several ways for you to get creative with your wedding catering, including food trucks.,
- We specialize in weddings, meaning you get all of our undivided attention, knowledge, and experience.
- Unlike a metro Bay Area wedding venue, such as a winery or golf course that also hosts weddings, we only do weddings, and our venue was designed to host weddings. That means you get our full attention and our wealth of knowledge from hosting weddings.
- We have a plethora of different photo opportunities for you to choose from
- From a barn shed adorned with classic car hub caps to a tractor, windmill, gardens, hundred-year-old Oak trees, and vast acres of rolling hills, you’ll cherish your wedding photography from Mountain House Estate for the rest of your life. Unlike metro Bay Area wedding venues or other California wedding venues that are limited in space or design, you won’t be confined to one space or area.