Last updated: 2023-3-13 12:37:13
What information we collect, where we get this information, and how we use this information
We collect any and all information that you enter on this Website. We collect the following information about you:
|Category of information||Specific piece of information||Where we get this information||How we use this information|
|Identifying information||Billing address||
|Identifying information||Phone number||
|Identifying information||Email address||
|Financial information||Credit card or debit card number||
|Financial information||Card CVV (security code)||
With whom we share your information
We share your personal information with the following categories of third parties for the following reasons:
|Category of third party||Why your information is shared with the third party|
|Email marketing vendors||
|Customer management systems||
How we protect your information
We have implemented the following measures to protect and safeguard your personal information:
- limiting the amount of personal information that we collect to strictly necessary only;
- using ssl or other secure connection technologies when receiving or sending personal information beyond internal networks;
- destroying the personal information that we no longer need;
- screening all employees with access to personal information;
- training our employees;
- implementing and monitoring intrusion prevention and detection systems;
- maintaining up-to-date software and safeguards;
- implementing physical security measures.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on your computer by your web browser. The file is added once you agree to store cookies on your computer or device, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow sites to respond to you as an individual. The Website can also tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package;
- Identify if you are signed in to the Website;
- Test content on the Website;
- Store information about your preferences;
- Recognize when you return to the Website.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This setting may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
This Website is intended for use by a general audience and does not offer services to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 18 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond to that child to inform him or her that they cannot use this Website.
This Website uses Google Analytics to collect information about you and your behaviors. If you would like to opt out of Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
The rights of Canada residents
The residents of Canada have the following rights with regard to their personal information:
- Access. The right to access the personal information that we have collected about you;
- Rectification of information. You have the right to request that we amend any of the information that we have collected on you;
- Withdrawal of consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your information;
- Lodge a complaint. You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding our collection, sharing and processing of information with competent authorities in the proper jurisdiction.
Exercising your rights
Residents of Canada may exercise the rights specified above by submitting a consumer request to the person accountable for our privacy practices and policies, whose contact information is below.
We will need to verify your identity prior to effectuating your request. To verify your identity, you will need to provide us with the following information with your request:
- Email address.
Please note that we may be unable to process your request if you do not provide us with the above information.
We will respond to most consumer requests within 30 days of receipt. However, some requests may take longer. We will notify you in writing if we need more time to respond (up to an additional 30 days). We have the ability to deny your request(s) if certain exceptions in the law apply. If we do deny your request(s), we will provide you with the reasons for such denials.
The following person is accountable and responsible for our privacy practices and procedures:
You may lodge a complaint with us by contacting the person accountable and responsible for our privacy practices and procedures at the contact information above. You may also lodge a complaint with the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada by filling out this form or calling 1-800-282-1376.
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than us. We provide such hyperlinks for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. It is up to you to read and fully understand their Privacy Policies. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.