Frequently Asked Questions

You’re interested in booking Mountain House Estate for your wedding or event, but you still have some questions? If there’s anything else you need to know that you can’t find on this page, please write us an email or give us a call because we’d love to talk with you.


Is there room for a tent or shade structure?

The main lawn can accommodate a 40′ x 50′ tent or shade structure.  Additional areas are available for larger tents or shade structures.

What is included in the site fee?

Full-day access to all event spaces for your wedding, including: on-site wedding suite; on-site parking; indoor restrooms; private catering area with parking. Also included are 150 white folding chairs, 15 round dinner tables, 8 large rectangular tables, 5 cocktail tables, bar stools, 10 umbrellas, and additional lounge furniture.

Where is your closest lodging?

We have two rooms available for overnight use for an additional fee. Within a few miles, numerous additional lodging options are available. We are happy to provide you with a list upon request.

Do you have a Preferred Vendor List?

Yes, we do have a Preferred Vendor list that we will provide you. The Vendors have seen the estate, are professional, experienced, and have been pre-qualified to insure your event is everything you desire. We are also open to using Vendors you select that are not on our list.

Is it handicapped accessible?

Yes, the property and bathrooms are handicapped accessible.

What types of events can be held at Mountain House Estate?

Weddings, receptions, rehearsal dinners, vow renewal, reunions, company picnics, retirement parties, birthday parties, Christmas parties, quinceaneras, and more!

What is your maximum capacity?

Outdoors: 250, Indoors: 120 seated guests

What is your timing for events?

Vendors may set up in the morning. We offer a 7-hour event time beginning at 3pm and ending at 10pm, however, there is an option to go later if desired.

How can I arrange to see the property?

We are always happy to show you around the property. All site visits are by appointment. Please contact us through the website or by calling 707-385-1410.

What is your alcohol policy?

Clients may provide their own beverage for their event including liquor with no corkage fee. Properly licensed staff, usually your caterer, is required for bartending services.

Is it licensed and insured?

Mountain House estate is fully zoned, insured, and has the proper Use Permit. We have an A+ rating from the BBB.

Is it awesome?

Yes, it really is! Please come visit us and see for yourself. Your wine country wedding will be unforgettable.

Interested in touring the estate?

Click for more information.