Whether or not to include kids is one of those decisions that can be a tough call because there is no correct answer. I want to walk through both sides and give you enough information to make an informed decision.
Here are some pros:
– They bring a family closer together in a way that can’t be replicated.
– It’s the perfect opportunity to capture your child and their partner interacting with one another as they go through life; an event like this is truly priceless, especially when you’re not sure how long these moments will last.
– Kids bring unmatched happiness and joy to your wedding day.
– They think weddings are fun, even if they don’t fully understand them.
– You get free entertainment from their antics during dinner (if allowed).
– You can spend some quality time with your children on their most important day. It is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, so you want them to remember it for as long as they live!
Here are some cons:
– They can be attention hogs and detract from your day (a pro or a con depending on how you look at it!)
– They tend to get bored, so this is something that you need to think about as well.
– Some children are very vocal during ceremonies in ways people don’t want them to be (and vice versa), like screaming out when everyone is supposed to stay silent.
– There is no guarantee that children will behave.
If you want to learn a bit more about the pros and cons of having children at your wedding, keep reading!
If you have children, it is a good idea to include them in your wedding.
You can ask the kids to be the ring bearer or flower girl
Kids are cute and make for great photo ops
It will give your guests something else to focus on besides themselves/
Children are often the best “extras” for a wedding. They are usually always thrilled to be in pictures and having fun with all of their friends. Children are generally carefree and happy when attending weddings, making perfect images around them in groups. They only want to have fun, which can lead to more candid shots than planned ones if that’s what you prefer.
Even though kids don’t always behave, many couples find these moments hilarious and love how adorable their little one was acting up on camera! This gives an angle to your wedding that you might not have thought of.
Having kids at your wedding is a personal choice.
You’ll need to consider the logistics of having children at your wedding. There are pros and cons to this decision, so it’s best to think about what would work best for you as an individual. You must consider the age of the children you’ll be inviting to your wedding because some might not understand the significance of coming.
If you do want children at your wedding, make sure they’re well-behaved and that their parents will be able to keep them occupied during the ceremony. You have to keep them entertained all day which can take a lot of time and energy, especially if you don’t want the wedding party doing it.
Children tend to get bored during weddings because there isn’t much going on besides dinner time! This can lead to impatient behavior or even falling asleep if they’re too young. They tend to get bored, so this is something that you need to think about as well. If a lot is going on at your ceremony, and they’re very young or distracted, it will take away from their attention span during dinner time, which is essential for them to enjoy themselves!
It can be difficult for kids who don’t know how long weddings usually last, so if they get bored or restless, then there could be crying and tantrums all because of their age! Their attention span will likely only last about an hour before needing something else from mommy and daddy.
If you want to include children in your wedding, then they can be a great addition! They create memories that will last forever and are a highlight of the day. However, there are some things to consider: their level of attention span that might not go and sitting still during the ceremony if you’re looking for someone to stand at the aisle. We hope this helps you make a decision!